Categories

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Morning, Noon & Night by Sidney Sheldon


My Review: 3/5

There are few things that made me stare out of my little window and scratch my head in anguish-
1. What does the title mean? I didn't see any relation with a story whatsoever.
2. Tyler didn't know about his half sister Julia until an attorney told him. Still right the day after the meeting with an attorney, he managed to bring fake Julia from somewhere who was being trained for many days. This totally doesn't make sense. If you don't know what I am talking about, just ignore me.
3. The story line is really predictable and since the suspense is out bit earlier than expected, you kind of feel like 'what else is there to know now?'. 

Still, I am going to disregard all the flaws because I enjoyed reading this book. Even though there is nothing, there is something. It makes you keep going on, hoping there is something extra ordinary at the end even though there isn't. As the story goes on, you visualize the scenes unfolding before your eyes. I tell you my friend, that makes you more addicted and would want to categorize this book as 'a page turner'. Sometimes that's all it is about reading a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment