Categories

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 and Happy New Year 2015!!!

Throwback- Christmas 2008 in London
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. May this year bring prosperity, happiness and success in your life. Additionally, I add you all in my pray that whatever you have wished would come true. I know I don't actually know what you desire the most now, so I have thought of making it kind of 'self-service' thing. Living in 21st century, I am sure we all are very familiar with self-service technique and I am going to use the same here. I will leave some blanks in my wishes list and all you have to do is add your own wishes here: May you get- .......................................................................................................
There you go!!!
Have fun with your families J





Christmas 2014 in Germany